POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Domino 2 (56 + 57 KB) : Domino 2 (56 + 57 KB) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 17:57:56 EDT (-0400)
  Domino 2 (56 + 57 KB)
From: Bruno Gimeno
Date: 17 Sep 2002 16:45:01
Message: <3d87944d@news.povray.org>
Here we have 2 small variations on my first attempt following
the suggestions of Marc Jacquier (rounding the shape of the bone)
and Jaime Vives Piqueres (to add some bones more to the
background of the image).

In the first case I have increased the blurring parameters,
which took with it an increase in the time to render (7.5 hours).
The second image was enough faster, (single 7 hours) although
I have resigned to use some memory-eaters, like blurring cameras , but I
could not
resist to use some radiosity, the result?  the image is too much... blue.

If somebody sample something of interest will send the macro to
construct to buildings and towers shortly (if somebody wants to
collaborate, even better, those structures need something of chaos: -)

sugerencias de
Marc Jacquier (redondear la forma de la ficha) y Jaime Vives Piqueres

del desenfoque, no

...azul.

Si alguien muestra algo de interes enviare la macro para construir edificios
y torres en breve
(si alguien quiere colaborar, aun mejor, esas estructuras necesitan algo de
caos :-)

Bruno Gimeno
(doble seis sale!)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ficha_domino_4.jpg' (56 KB) Download 'domino_2.jpg' (78 KB)

Preview of image 'ficha_domino_4.jpg'
ficha_domino_4.jpg

Preview of image 'domino_2.jpg'
domino_2.jpg